Multiple access points and lack of modern architecture leaves users with multiple accounts and even more passwords. This makes account governance, access, review, and management a difficult and disjointed task, and an easy point of entry for attackers.
Lack of integration capabilities and common identifications is the main reason for failed and over-budget IAM projects.
The Global Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2026. In 2020, the market is growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players; the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
The Kontex team have experience delivering large IAM programmes covering thousands of systems and meeting compliance globally, from strategy to implementation and ongoing improvements.
It has resulted in our unique program offering. Covering identity is the main component of every digital solution, and the main component of zero trust methodology. Every system should have some form of authentication and authorisation. With solutions spanning multiple years and many standards as well as custom solutions without support.
- Centralisation, Standardisation, & Automation
- Reduce complexity.
- A quality-driven approach.
- Security at each Layer.
- Centralised Management of Components.
- Redundant & Resilient Design.
- Elasticity & Scalability.
- Best practices, standards, regulatory compliance as well as governance.
- Syndicate and define architecture and roadmaps.
- Analyse architectural data, uncover opportunities, develop and implement tailored solutions.
- Architect infrastructure operations and drive initiatives to improve efficiency and resiliency.
- Educate and inspire to create great future proof solutions.
- Design and improve the framework with which we define our IT architecture.
Kontex’s main goal is to outline cost-effective technology combined with trusted services for your identity management needs. Our strategic focus is combining business input with assessment of current status and putting a road map of systems to integrate mapping out all identities to framework along entitlements; solutions need to be scalable, secure, easy to automate, and implementation must meet compliance obligations.