Lack of expertise, inability to execute, rapid evolution of technology and complex solutions requires constant change to support the ongoing digitalisation of businesses. Technology is driving modern enterprise and inability to keep up is limiting organisations. Time to market and ability to adopt new strategy directly influences the success of the organisation.
Specialists agree that a multi-cloud architecture will help with application performance (62%), meeting regulatory needs (43%), and reducing costs (40%). Businesses in the financial services sector demonstrate higher cloud adoption rates compared to overall survey samples – for public IaaS (51% compared to 46%), on-premises private cloud (49% to 37%), and PaaS (39% to 31%).
Kontex’s architecture team helps organisations drive business innovation. We combine business and technical expertise to bridge the communication gap between business and IT stakeholders in organisations, facilitate information systems planning and improve business and IT alignment.
Our Enterprise Architecture division specialises in architecting Cloud solutions using established patterns and practices. Our experienced Cloud engineers and architects will help your organisation to:
- Design redundant & resilient business solutions that scales at the speed of your business.
- Implement security at each layer.
- Reduce technical complexity.
- Analyse existing architectural data and uncover opportunities and develop pragmatic recommendations.
- Implement Centralisation, Standardisation, & Automation.
- Introduce best-practice governance and standards in-line with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Educate and inspire to create great future-proof solutions.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements. Automate manual processes and re-design infrastructure for greater availability and scalability
We strive to provide real-world, tangible solutions and change what is achievable and right-sized for your organisation and its unique business needs.
When it comes to executing your strategy, your architecture is a critical enabler of success. Leveraging the Kontex Enterprise Architecture division, we can provide you with a team that suits your needs and can support your business’s strategy, following the best practices and patterns for building applications in the cloud.
- Review existing architecture, systems and roadmaps to identify inefficiencies and ways to improve the current infrastructure.
- Business design, vision and strategy implementation.
- Programme management and oversight of large-scale, complex digital transformation.
- Technology selection (Proofs of Concept, Demos, RFP, RFI)
Cloud and Solution Architecture
- Reduce complexity and the budget required for your project and ensure the quality of delivery, as well as efficiently resolving technical challenges.
- Solution Review and Re-Design.
- Implement system security and data assurance.
- Implement and review security configurations and security operating practices.
- Design cloud solutions and executed on implementation plans to migrate on-prem workloads to the cloud with disaster recovery in mind.
- Modernising applications and services.
- Implement best practices, accelerators, and automation to decrease your implementation, testing, and maintenance in effort to simplify your deployment and adoption of new and upgraded technologies.
- Review of architecture and security in combination with proactive improvements to assure your project is secure and compliant throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle.
- From vision to strategy to road map – we offer the ability to design and constantly improve your security posture through improved configurations and workflows.
- Ability to design and lead projects to ensure corporate standards and governance requirements are met.
- Highlights risks early and propose mitigating configurations or security controls.
- Help you with audit, risk and compliance inquires and findings, as well as provide guidance with any remediation steps required.