Multiple point solutions and lack of proper architecture leave users with many identities, multiple accounts and even more passwords. Which makes in account governance access, review and management a difficult task, and an easy point of entry for attackers.
Lack of integration capabilities and common identifications is the main reason for failed and over budget IAM projects. The result is disparate technical solutions and repositories with significant manual effort to support and deliver.
Kontex’s Experience from large IAMG programs covering thousands of systems and meeting compliance globally from strategy to implementation and ongoing improvements resulted in our unique program offering.
Covering identity is the main component of every digital solution, and often the main component of zero trust methodology. Every system should have some form of authentication and authorisation. With solutions spanning multiple years and many standards as well as custom solutions without support.
- Centralisation, Standardisation, & Automation
- Reduce complexity
- A quality-driven approach
- Security at Each Layer
- Centralised Management of Components
- Redundant & Resilient Design
- Elasticity & Scalability
- Best practices, standards and regulatory compliance
- Introduce patterns and governance.
- Syndicate and define architecture and roadmaps
- Analyse architectural data, uncover opportunities and formulate pragmatic recommendations.
- Drive initiatives to deliver architectural solution proposals.
- Educate and inspire to create great future proof solutions.
- Design and improve the framework with which we define our IT architecture.
Kontex’s main goal is to outline cost-effective technology combined with trusted services for your identity management needs. Our strategic focus is combining business input with assessment of current status and putting a road map of systems to integrate mapping out all identities to framework along entitlements; solution needs to be scalable, secure, easy to automate, and implementation must meet compliance obligations.