Integration with legacy systems, financial cost, training employees, prevent vendor lock-in, fast-changing compliance rules and regulations can make any migration difficult to manage. This is especially true for cloud migrations.
83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020. 30% of all IT budgets are allocated to cloud computing. 66% of enterprises already have a central cloud team. In 2021, the public cloud infrastructure will grow by 35%!
Some common migration cases we can help you bring to life are:
- Move on-premises OS systems to the cloud (lift and shift).
- Migrate applications as they are, so you get the cloud benefits without any code changes.
- Refactor or re-architect your applications, to extend their functionality and optimize them for the cloud.
- Completely re-building your apps from scratch.
- Improve software quality and reduce costs.
- Quickly deploy and manage hundreds of resources.
- Migrate all you end-users to the cloud with virtual desktops.
- Migrate any major database from on-prem or other clouds.
A cloud solution can address with ease all the traditional issues with datacentres and offer unmatched flexibility and scalability.
Kontex’s Cloud engineers and architects will help you adjust your business applications and operations for a smooth cloud adoption.
Discover and Assess
- Analyse your existing architecture, understand your business needs.
- Validate the technical readiness and suitability for cloud migration and decide on the migration approach.
- Involve key stakeholders to define the appropriate migration strategy of excellence.
- Discover and assess applications, databases, and overall infrastructure.
- Calculate and optimise costs before promoting your workloads to production.
- Build a holistic migration plan and divide into well-defined migration projects.
Design & Build
- Move in waves your existing apps and servers to the cloud in an optimised way without interrupting any production services.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and reliably.
- Plan and build a solution that meets your security, compliance, agility, and cost requirements, with specific emphasis on desired organisational outcomes.
- Transfer of knowledge, guidance and mentoring for your IT teams.
- Help you analyse your cloud spending with accuracy and transparency.
- Understand how to make the most of your investment and keeping it secure.
- Identify opportunities and reduce new cloud deployments using automated tools.
- Make sure you meet all the required for your business compliance goals.
Monitor, Secure and Support: Our capabilities extend to offering
- Managed SIEM / SOC combined with machine learning and log analysis.
- Cloud resource management services.
- Usage and spend analytics, budget alerting and governance.
- Continuous Cloud security, compliance, and resource optimization.
- Architecture enhancement, recurring architecture reviews and improvements.
- Use of a single control plane to simplify management of the cloud resources.