Educating and assessing your employees’ ability to better recognise social engineering efforts or other external threats is as important as defending your systems and networks. Every organisation needs a strong human firewall as a last line of defence.
91% of attacks by sophisticated cyber criminals start through email
33% of data breaches involved social engineering
65% relate to identity theft
People are highly susceptible to falling for manipulative tactics.
This provides an open door for cyber criminals to gain access to your sensitive information.
Realising a manipulative tactic before it’s too late is key to suppressing a social engineering attack. Kontex have the right skillset to conduct and evaluate the effectiveness of your security awareness training, lifting your employees’ ability to recognise requests from untrusted sources.
- Reduce the likelihood of a costly breach
- Improve security awareness
- Measure and train employees’ individual competency
- Protect your business, employees and customers
- Reduce risk of compromise
Kontex are in a leading position to offer bespoke security awareness training to improve your resilience against social engineering attacks. Our team understands the complexities of focusing on core business activities, whilst promoting a strong security awareness culture. Kontex will help you build an effective and comprehensive security programme consisting of the following:
- Build an end-to-end security awareness programme that aligns with your organisation’s goals and priorities.
- Tailor a security awareness programme in line with your employees’ levels of maturity to detect a social engineering attack.
- Measure the efficacy of the training programme by performing regular phishing tests so that employees are continuously exposed to train secure reflexes through simulation.
- Continuously monitor and adapt the programme in line the behaviours and trends noted, focusing on improving the weakest links.
- Provide up-to-date metrics on the efficacy of the programme in line with your organisation’s goals.