Cybercrime is now a massive business and often available under a fee. Attacks such as phishing, financial fraud, spying and theft are not uncommon anymore. Companies realised that adopting public cloud services and supporting a mobile workforce makes all the traditional perimeter-based security models irrelevant.
144.91 million new malwares in 2019 and 113.10 million new in 2020 (AV-Test). 93.6% of malware observed can constantly change its code to evade detection (2020 Webroot Threat Report). 50% of business PCs that got infected once were re-infected within the same year (2020 Webroot Threat Report)
Zero Trust is the new norm in information security, do not trust anything and always verify. It’s a strategic initiative that requires years of effort, strong commitment and collaboration across the enterprise, but it can help you improve dramatically your security posture.
A Zero Trust architecture is built around the following main pillars:
- Identity Protection
- Endpoint Protection
- Application Protection
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Strong Visibility
- Automation and Orchestration
Cybercrime is constantly evolving and progressively becoming increasingly sophisticated. Information security is a complex and a never-ending challenge. Cloud adoption forces a re-think of traditional security architectures.
At Kontex we have the expertise to build a strong business case with focus on the results that align with your organisation’s projects, functions and strategic goals. Our approach is to:
- Closely listen to your business priorities and obtain executive / stakeholder support.
- Develop a vision that focuses on business outcomes, tailored to the business priorities and culture.
- Uncover and capture new opportunities while managing risk efficiently, enabling remote work, and cloud migrations.
- Strong, targeted and automated reporting to ensure accountability for business and risk outcomes.
Creating a long-term strategy for your Zero Trust security model and prioritise actions based on business requirements.
- Secure proactively identities, endpoints, applications, data, infrastructure and networks using best practices and the most modern security technics.
- Operational technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT), if applicable to the organization
- Secure API management architecture.
- Tailor and align each initiative to business objectives with continues evaluation to identify the business impact, friction or challenges.
- Automation, and orchestration.
- Handling threats like denial-of-service, password spray, brute force attacks, blast radius with modern segmentation technics.
Help you to identify key milestones and performance targets and report on achievements and learnings.
- Measure and create a frictionless user experience
- Optimise internal approval of initiatives or security changes.
- Identify the quantity or impact of security incidents and alter the strategy if required to achieve an optimum security posture.
- Maximise your Zero Trust investments.